Elements Necessary In Order to Achieve Domain Trust
Organic search results, or natural search results, originating in the Search Engine Results Pages are partially influenced by a number of factors not directly associated with web site content visible to humans through web browsers (eg. the on-page viewable content). These factors have to do with attributes associated with recognized authority or Domain Trust. For pay-per-click marketing these same factors are irrelevant as it amounts to paid advertising and is thus not dependent upon search engines for retrieval of results for a particular topic searched upon.
– It is preferable to have an Aged Domain. Domain age has to do with how many months a particular domain has been active and registered. It is good practice to move your domain expiration date out three to five years to indicate long-term commitment. An aged domain is a benefit to you versus newly registered domains.
– Having your domain registered by the same Domain Ownership Registrant over a longer period of time is a positive domain ranking factor versus the domain changing ownership.
– Link Popularity or Quantity of Back Links pointing to a given site is a necessary element to achieve top rankings. All things being equal, higher link popularity is better as long as the sources of the inbound links are legitimate.
– Authority of the Back links Pointing to the Domain is also important. The link reputation or quality of the inbound linking websites to your business site should be examined for worthiness. Undesirable spam web page sources originating from Link Farms could get you site banned and therefore should be avoided in favor of higher quality linking partners such as pages with positive Google Page Rank (eg. PR2+).
– Aged Hyperlinks are preferable to recently acquired links. Incoming links pointing continuously towards your site over long periods of time are of higher value to the domain they are pointing towards as compared with more recently acquired inbound links. In addition, large volumes of hyperlinks acquired at a rapid pace can raise red flags and be interpreted as unnatural and contrived. Therefore, try to build incoming links gradually and consistently from link partners’ sites that will permanently keep your link published.
– Server statistics on shared hosting accounts should be monitored regularly to identify bad sites hosted on the same server as your site. If your business is hosted on an unstable file server from a web hosting company that does not contain other spam prone sites it can be a problem and impediment to achieve top competitive rankings. It is well worth your time invested to help identify other webmasters on your same shared server that are abusing their hosting privileges.
– One hundred percent site up time performance is desired. Your site up time needs to be excellent from your web server in order to contribute towards positive domain ranking. If you’re web site constantly experiences daily downtime and is not rendering pages for display in search engines when people visit your site, it could prevent successful page indexing and crawling. In the worst case your site could be filtered out in search engine algorithms and end up in the supplemental results index due to server downtime issues.
– Whois.sc data helps identify useful site statistics. Examine the Whois.sc domain tool site to look for facts provided in this public look up domain tool database registry. This resource provides leading indications of legitimacy and overall worthiness such an SEO score tool. Problems with any particular domain could be identified with this useful resource site.
– A diversified link profile is desired. Acquiring a wide variety of links from numerous legitimate sources leads to diversity which is better for domain trust and domain ranking. You do not want all of your inbound links originating from one type of source (eg. directories, blogs etc.) It is preferable to have your links not only indexed in the major search engines, but also indexed in other types of link sources such as blogs, social media marketing sites, paid and unpaid directories, article directories, profiles sites, local listings sites, the DMOZ directory, press releases, and public relations announcements distributions. Wider diversity leads to higher site visibility and search engine penetration.
– A physical address prominently displayed on your site is a good idea. It is good search engine optimization practice to publish your physical address or business address on your site and attach a Google Maps page for authenticity. This can help your domain trust and certainly helps you in the local search results.
– Publish lots of quality content pages versus filler pages. Large number of web pages that are published and indexed as legitimate content on the same web site should be your goal and helps with domain rank, versus a site that has only a few pages that are not well written, planned out, and organized for focus. The actual number of pages needed for high rankings will depend upon your query space overall competitiveness. Sites that have a high quantity of high quality pages that have achieved page rank will have higher domain trust which makes it easier to achieve rankings on newly published page content.
– Internet protocol address or IP address status should be identified. Is your business web site published on a dedicated or shared IP address? Dedicated IP addresses are preferred due to increased stability and accountability.
– Class C blocks should be noted. You want to attain a large variety of numerous Class C block IP addresses linking into your site, versus the majority of links coming from the exact same block or same server and host.
To compete for high search engine results pages (ie. SERP) rankings on competitive keywords, attention to a multitude of important details is necessary. The above small elements successfully implemented add up to a larger synergy and higher domain trust or domain rank, which is necessary for your web site to attain high rankings in search engine results pages and attract targeted visitors, search engine crawlers, and result in many ranked internal pages.
amazon coupon code